Monday, June 14, 2010

Use The Keys, You don't have to suffer...

Key: a implement that is turned to open or close a lock...locks are used to hold, close, or secure something.

I was at work this past week and I was freezing cold...When I'm at work I am the one in charge of everything, All the keys to all doors are left in my possession . I counted the keys and there are over 30 keys that I hold. In the house there is a lock on everything for more than 1 reason, the thermostat is also locked. So I needed not only the key but the right key to change my annoying situation.  Now I was probably within my 2nd hour of being what i deemed as "unbearable" cold and I heard God speak " You have all the keys possible to this house & you would rather be cold than use the key and fix the temp to stop suffering" Not only was my laziness from not trying but I also used the excuse of since I didn't know which key would work I was just going to settle for suffering...So when God spoke it hit me like a ton of bricks not only concerning my physical situation but my spiritual as well.


Many times throughout my faith walk I found myself  suffering subsequently because I was...to be frank I was a coward! I just did not want to fight, sometimes I felt as if I was more than a conquer and other times I felt as if I was the weakest of them all. Going back and forward effected my mind till it paralyzed the fight in me...It did not matter what i was told or how I was told it or even who told it to me I did not believe that the blood of Christ Jesus covered this iniquity, this fallacy had blinded my faith and allowed the enemy to dictate when, where, and how I would suffer simply because I gave him authority over me. 

So time after time I would go in and out of seasons of inconstancy to were I would be committed & submitted to God's will &embracing his love, then in the other seasons I would wonder why can I not stop, why do I continue to hurt him, and why does he still want me??? simple WHY?...I would allow this to lower my self esteem of who God has called me to be. Right in the middle of my filthiness I felt God's love and this blew my mind even more. I felt God chasing me, the harder I ran the more intense the chase became it was nothing I could do to keep him from loving me...So I sat there at work wondering when this vicious cycle would ever end & my mind was liberated within the reality of my laziness. It will end as soon as I stop being lazy...

Life issues at time seem so unbearable even impossible, and untouchable to overcome especially  if our perspective comes from the valley when we are low instead of viewing it through the eyes of God (biblical).  But most of the time we with our human little pea like brain we try to do what we in actuality can't do instead of trying to do & conquer the things we can do...The solution is right in front of you waiting to be used for ITS RIGHTFUL PURPOSE. Use the keys(Bible) the living word to unlock whatever is keeping you from having a effective loving relationship with God and don't forget to use the key to lock(bound & annihilate) your past from your future...

Who has the keys to your life? Remember keys show who is in authority....Let us use the keys people!!!

Matthew 16: 19 "And I will give YOU the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. Whatever YOU lock on earth will be locked in heaven, and what YOU open on earth will be opened in heaven."


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...